quinta-feira, 25 de junho de 2015

Trip Tips Europe 5: Disneyland Paris

Hi guys,
As I promised on the my post about Paris here we go to my Post about Disneyland Paris

The Disneyland in Paris recieve more than 15 milion people each year. It is situated on south of the city, and you can get there by taking a Rail Line to: Marne-la-Vallee.

There are lots of hotels if you wish to stay, and great deals for families as well. However, if a day is what you have, there is no problem, you can visit both parks in one day, and I'd say that it's enough. Althoug very famous, the parks are not very much big, and they very easy to walk around. On winter time they weren't as busy as well so I didn't spend so much time queueing.

I've bought the tickets: two parks, 1 day - £69.00 per adult. And I've started with the Walt Disney Studios.
I went to the principal roller-coaster on the park, because that is what I like most, and also to the tower!
There is one attraction that you take a train and go to the studios e effects, to be honest I thought the time queueing for what is offered that wasn't worth at all, I didn't like, but maybe you are into visual effects and want to see it! For me it just blow up the magic!

I had lunch inside the park, burgers and stuff, and then I changed to the Disneyland park. I, personally, liked more the Studios one, because had more attractions, the Disneyland one is very thematic, and parades happens all the time, I'd recommend you choose one and that is it! haha

I wasn't very into go hunt the characters for pics, so I literally spent all my time in the roller-coaster, but it obvisouly, up to you!

In the evening, there is a Sleep Beauty show in the castle, which is quite nice. If you are travelling with kids, this is the park you want to spend most of your time, there are more kids attraction on it.

Look on the website above, to see which attractions you want to go, so you can plan your day.
Follow some pics below! =D









---------------------

Oi gente, como eu prometi, segue meu post sobre a Disney (ver link "disneyland paris" e "Paris" para mais informacoes).

O parque da Disney em Paris e um dos mais visitados no continente, esta situado ao sul da cidade, cerca de 1h de trem e voce deve descer na estacao Marne-La-Vallee.

Na regiao tem varios hoteis, e varios pacotes promicionais se voce quer ficar mais de um dia ou se esta viajando com tua familia.
No meu caso escolhi ver os dois parque num dia so, pq meu tempo era limitado. O ticket saiu £69.00 . Eu achei bem suficiente ver os dois parque num dia so, se eu ficasse mais um dia, repetiria os brinquedos com certeza
Apesar de muito visitado, os parque nao sao grandes. Eu comecei meu dia pelo Walt Disney Studio, la tem as melhores montanhas russas e a famosa Torre de queda livre. Fui em todas as montanhas - russas do parque.
Eu fui tbm naquele passeio que voce pega o trem e vai ver por tras dos estudios. Eu nao curti muito, achei o tempo na fila muito longo, e achei meio chato na verdade. Eu gosto de nao saber da magia do cinema, mas isso depende de voces!

Almocei em um dos restaurantes do parque, preco de comida de parque, e comi hamburguer e tal, o legal e que tudo vem com a cara do Mikey.

La para as 15:00 eu fui para o outro parque o Disneyland. Achei bem mais para criancas e bem mais tematico tbm, tem umas atracoes legais e tal, mas esse e o lugar no qual voce vai encontrar os personagens, as paradas e tudo mais. Eu vi meia parada e o show da Bela Adomercida no Castelo a noite. O legal, e que se voce for no Inverno, vai ter neve falsa, e vai estar tudo decorado com luzes natalinas, o que da uma magia a mais para  o lugar.

Bom e isso gente.
Vejam as fotinhos acima!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário